Welcome to Pacific West Christian Academy
We strive to meet your child where they are academically, socially and spiritually and provide them with the education, guidance, and experiences they need to build a solid foundation in education and life skills that can be built upon throughout their childhood and into their future.
It is our goal to give your child a well-balanced education which includes academic training, Bible training, and experiences with music, art, physical education, and computers.
Accredited for Grades K-8 by the Schools Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- 5th Grade Science Camp - Mission Springs 4/28-5/2Our 5th grade students and teachers will be at Mission Springs Science Camp April 28 through May 2. This promises to be a great, educational time. Please keep them in your prayers!
- Staff Appreciation Day - Friday 5/16Noon dismissal (K-8). We are blessed to be a part of the PWCA Family and love serving Jesus by serving your children. Thank you for the opportunity!
- Out and About Readers Choice Award - Best School!
Pacific West Christian Academy is blessed to announce that it has received the Readers Choice Award for Best School and Best Private School in the Gilroy/Morgan Hill community. See the listing in Out and About magazine, page 70!!! Thank you for voting for us! http://outandaboutmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/issues/oa_04_14.pdf
- 2014 Summer Camp and Summer Extended Care K-52014 SUMMER CAMP
PWCA is excited to announce its 2014 Summer Camp schedule! Join the fun!
Who? Open to all students entering Kindergarten - 5th grade, Fall 2014
What? 6 weekly sessions with up to 6 different camps per session
When? June 23-27, June 30-July 3, July 7-11, July 14-18, July 21-25, July 28-August 1
Time? 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Where? PWCA Elementary Campus
Register by May 30, 2014 and pay only $100 per camp! Click here to view the 2014 Summer Camp Catalog
Extended care is offered before and after each camp! It is going to be a fun summer. We hope your kids and their friends can join us! Click here for Extended Care form
PLEASE NOTE: Extended Care will be available in conjunction with the camp schedule on a pre-registration basis. Extended care is not available during camp hours, only before and after camp.
- Now Enrolling for the 2014-2015 School Year!
Serving Children Preschool (Ages 3 & Up) through 9th grade!
COME TAKE A LOOK ...
- High quality, affordable Christian education
Small classroom sizes
After school programs
Above grade level test scores
Technology, music, PE, art & drama
Dedicated, caring teachers
Safe & secure environment for learning
408.847.7922for more information or to schedule a tour!
To begin the enrollment process, click here!
- Frequently Asked Questions about Pacific Point Christian Schools
PDF Download now available